Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Seen this one?

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Comments

• rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    @highmtn: I watched this last night.  Such a great voice, and great stage presence!  I really enjoy listening to and watching her perform these.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Who do you vote for, Ray?

Pop Gabby or Rock Gabby?

edited August 2014
    Hey Bob,

Though I liked most all of the songs on both sides, I think she sounds great on the Rock side of things.
    I guess Rock would have to get my vote.

But I listened to some of her older stuff, and also think that her voice is becoming one that she can sing anything she wants to, and sound good.  Before, it was more Rock and less Pop, to me, but not necessarily in a good way.

Can't wait to see her shoot through the charts with her own tune(s) one day!  I just hope whoever she does it with doesn't ruin her for what she is now... I've seen a few over the last few years that were great to watch and listen to at the beginning, turned into puppets that were not so hot to listen to or watch, sadly.

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Gabby actually has accepted a very nice offer to go on the road with a very prestigious show (one that you will no doubt recognize) very soon.  I don't think I'm at liberty to disclose exactly what that is, but you will probably be hearing about it before long. 

Her KTVA demos were instrumental in getting the attention of talent scouts who contacted Ken to find out how to get ahold of her.

Gabby is very talented, and KTVA really works!

Bob

Very cool Bob!!  I wish her luck!