Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

who has he trained

Hey im back again...saving up real hard for the money...but i was talking to a riend of mine about this and she asked me has he trained any of the big stars out there,,...maybe on tour or just personal training...and if yes...who then??

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited October 2014

A lot of the big stars Ken has private lessons with don't necessarily want the public to know they need lessons.  Ken keeps that information confidential.  Ken gets calls frequently from bands that are on tour that run into problems with hoarseness, and Ken gets them back into shape with emergency webcam lessons... 

There is a relatively new band that you can see on YouTube, Dragon Force.  Marc Hudson is the singer, and he credits his KTVA training as getting him the job with that band.

Bob

• JosephJoseph Pro Posts: 260
    Lauryn, there are a number of teachers who publicly claim to have taught superstars. Be wary of these guys. Many overstate their influence or infer a heavier influence than is reality. A handful rightly are due credit. The question is, did they build their voice from scratch, or have they just had one session with them? The single most important thing is whether the instructor can take a new student and give him/her the knowledge, tools, skillset and long term steps/plan to build their voice forever. Further, have a listen to the teachers' voice. What's their catalogue of work. Can they sing? If not, be wary.
  • laurynkarungi96laurynkarungi96 Member Posts: 28
    okay thank you Bob and joseph
  • laurynkarungi96laurynkarungi96 Member Posts: 28
    by the way incase you feel like the three lessons are not enough can u ask for others and still pay the 900 dollars for it??is that okay
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

You can book lessons any time whether or not you buy the gold bundle.  You can contact ktvahelp@gmail.com and get information on scheduling lessons.

Bob