Home Welcome

Recently purchased Pro Course

paul.blpaul.bl Pro Posts: 2
Hi,

Firstly - the forum looks fantastic. I've recently purchased the course.

Quick question - is their a programme? i.e A pdf document or list of where to start first?

The downloads have been arranged as per the links but I'm not sure where to start, progress to etc. Is there any documentation that show's what to do, daily, for the warmup and how long for and then what exercises to do on what days etc etc?

Any help / advice would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

@paul.bl,

Norrisrw is correct.

Find your folder that is named Volume 1.

Go all the way into the sub-folders until you find Volume 1, then:  main movie.

At the bottom of that list of files you will see a pdf called something like hts-vol-1-v20

Read that document.  That should explain what you need to do to get started.

You will watch the Volume 1 videos to learn how to do the exercises and techniques.  You will want to watch the videos several times over a course of time, so everything sinks in well.

You will be doing the Volume One Audio workouts as your daily warmups and workouts.  You will do those every day for about an hour per day, five to six days per week. 

Welcome to KTVA!  We're Glad you're here!

Bob

• toya1986toya1986 Pro Posts: 7
    Hello everyone my name is Paula and I just purchased the physical budle. I can't wait for it to come in the mail because I've always been fascinated about learning how to sing. The goals that I am looking to gain from this program is to sign like David Coverdale, Tina Turner, and Janis Joplin. I am looking to get into the Christian Rock scene to inspire. I am si nervous!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, @toya1986!

Don't be nervous, but DO be excited!  It's great that you are about to get started growing your voice and taking the first steps on your journey to singing better and better!

We're excited to have you join us!

Welcome!

Bob

• toya1986toya1986 Pro Posts: 7
    Amen! Thank you!
  • paul.blpaul.bl Pro Posts: 2
    Thanks you all. Yes - found the pdf so the replies were very helpful.

Many thanks