Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Glad to be back!

What's up guys? My name is Andrew James McGehee, and I started KTVA roughly a year or two ago. After a while my school caught up with me and I wasn't able to continue the program. However, I recently readjusted some priorities and my schedule and I'm starting back! I've been hitting Volume 1 again hard for about a week now and I am seeing amazing results! Glad to be back and I hope to be more involved in the forums! 

-Andrew 

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Wellcome back, @AndrewJamesMcGeehee!

We missed you while you were away, but we're glad that you're going to take some quality time and prioritize Rocking your Voice now!  You know the drill!  Listen carefully to what Ken tells you to do, and do your best to practice five or six days a week.

Which KTVA Volumes do you have?

All the Best!

Bob

• Options
    AndrewJamesMcGeheeAndrewJamesMcGehee Enrolled Posts: 17
    Hi Bob, 

I have all 3. I was on Volume 2 when I quit last. But I have restarted on Volume 1 and am gonna do that for a couple of months. 

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

The reason I asked, James, was because you are listed as "Enrolled".

You can be upgraded to PRO status here on the forums if you will send in copies of the receipts from your KTVA purchase.  There are a number of New advanced KTVA lessons available in the PRO VIDEOS section of the forums.  If you have purchased all three volumes, you can be upgraded to PRO.

Copy your receipt(s) and paste into an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com  and ask for a forums upgrade.   

All the Best.

Bob