Home Off Topic

Hey guys! A little catch up!!

kamikazekamikaze 2.0 PRO Posts: 193
edited April 2012 in Off Topic
Hey guys!

Hows everyone been?! I havent unfortunately been on in a little bit, but its nice to get back! Hows the progress with everybody?! Haha:p

I had a quick question if you guys didnt mind? Haha well unfortunately these past couple weeks have been pretty busy, so its been kinda hard to keep up consistent, long practices:/ Ive been working on practicing when I can, but unfortunatley it hasnt been as much as Id like:( haha but Im trying to start back up on a steady consistent schedule when I can! Being as the practicings been kinda tough lately, Ive kinda been having a bit of trouble with the whole thing, ya know? Haha well, if I can hopefully get my consistency back soon enough, do you think Ill be able to work on ironing out some of the issues a bit? Haha sorry if this is kinda hard to understand:p ahh Im really trying to get consistency back!! Haha well its nice to be on the forums again:D haha!

Thanks so much:D

Answers

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited April 2012

Kam,

Quit haha,  laughing, haha, so much.  Ha, ha...  It's...Ha, ha!  Contagious!  Ha, ha, ha, ha hah! :P

You've got to get busy and put your nose to the grindstone!  Ha, ha!   We've all been practicing our Tails off!!! Ha, ha!

I've been wondering what you've been up to... ha, ha, ha.   It's time to get serious, hahaha, and get with the program!  Yes, you said it, the consistency, you've got to find a way to get back into it for real if you want to progress into belting and wailing.  It takes work and dedication... and Time.

Join in the fun, Brian! The singing is fine.  We've missed you.

Bob

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited April 2012
  • kamikazekamikaze 2.0 PRO Posts: 193
    Hey Bob!

Sorry about all the laughing, I almost subconsiously write it in sometimes, haha!:D

But of course, nose to the grindstone! Ahh! Ive really been trying to get some nice sesssions in, theyve just ended up being cut short lately for whatever reason! Well Im gonna shoot for hopefully picking back up soon (knock on wood!) haha. Do you think maybe I should try to get at least a good practice or two in in the next few days, and really budget my time to make sure it happens? Something a little like this happened back in October on Volume 2, and I remember that once I just Broke my off streak with a full workout, it made it a bit easier to get the consistensy up and running again! Does that maybe sound worth a shot?

I really appreciate the help! Im REALLY hoping to get back into it as soon as I can (knock on wood again:p) so thanks again!

Once again, it is good to be back! Ive missed everyone as well!:D

Thank you!!

ATTENTION, KAMIKAZE!!!  YES.  HAHAHAHA!!!  TIME TO BREAK THE STREAK AND GET BACK TO FULL WORKOUTS!!!!  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  APPLY NOSE TO GRINDSTONE... OPEN MOUTH.... SING!!!   LA!  AHHH!!! AHHHH!!!! HAAAA!!! HAAAA!!!! HAAAA!!!!

:P
  • KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    edited April 2012
    WELCOME BACK :D! HAHAHAHAHA! *joins in the fun*~ 
    HAHA
    HAHA
    HAHA
    HAHA
    HAHA
    HAHA
    HAHA

OMG YOU SPELT(Spelled) CONSISTENCY CORRECTLY :DDDDD! That's good news... but... "As the practicings" ?!?!?! As the PRACTICES!  D:

Oh well :P and yes it will get btr if u have more consistency haha. How much time you put into the program is equivalent to what you're gonna get out of it ;D 

hahahahaha!

Hey, got any mustard with that catch up?  Hahahaha!

Kokonuhtz is right!  Welcome back, Brian!

Bob.....  ha, ha...

• KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Oh my god.... Bob.... that was.... omg......... ..... ..... /diesfromcoldjoke

Brian,

All kidding aside, yes, it is good you have come back to check in.  It's hard to get started again when you have been off the wagon for a while.  The only way to achieve consistency is to get back on the horse and start riding, every day if you can manage to. 

You have a good voice to start with, and it takes a lot of work to build up the muscle memory that it's going to take to get you to where you want to be.  Just get started again, and you'll get there.

Bob    ;^)

• kamikazekamikaze 2.0 PRO Posts: 193
    Oh gosh sorry about the delay you guys! Its been a pretty busy week:0 lol

But this past week Ive been working on trying to get my consistency back and get back into everything like you guys said! A got a few days so far, so its a work in progress, Im hoping I can get back into everything soon! (knock on wood!)

Hows everything with you guys??

Thanks a lot!!