Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Niraj

Hey people I am new to this site I would like some assistance on how to navigate to my required destination. I received n email to go to the volume 1 category and the welcome category to find my moderators. Where can I find my moderators? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Niraj.

Comments

• rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    I'm not a moderator, but anything you post will show up in the New Discussions category, and will be answered by one if necessary.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Hi, Niraj, @sasith,

Moderator Bob here.  Welcome. 

Just start browsing through the Volume One category and see what some of the questions are that some of the other students have asked and had answered.  You may find that many of these are things that will be helpful to you as well.

If you have specific questions, since you are now starting on Volume One, that area would be the place to ask your questions.  Chances are that someone before you has already asked that question and the answer may be here waiting for you to see it.

There is also a "search" box in the upper right-hand corner of the page.  That may also be helpful for you to look up information that is here on the forum.

Nice to meet you.

Good Singing to You!

Bob