Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Need Help

Hey I just bought the KTVA program not too long ago. I am on volume 1. I realise that I am still so breathy and I lack so much power. I really want to be singing gospel songs. I had been doing SLS for almost a year. It has made my voice weak and soft. I still get use to singing from the throat. How do I reduce my breath? How do I increase the power behind my voice? I also don't know if I am doing the exercises properly. I need someone's help I am really worried here.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hello, @sasith.

You can find the answers to most of your questions already answered in the Volume One section of the KTVA Forums.

You should give us a link to a sample of you singing the basic LAH KTVA exercise and we can give you an evaluation and tell you what you specifically need to work on.

Chances are, you will need to build support, which those other courses do not teach anything close to what Ken teaches.  You will also need cord closure, a bright, pingy sound, and possibly other things specific to your individual voice.

Give us a demo, and we'll let you know.

All the Best!

Bob