Home Off Topic
Options

About volume 4 ?

K_TK_T Member Posts: 0
edited April 2012 in Off Topic

Hi, there.

I bought bundle version volume 1 to 3, and am very satisfied.

And here is my question.

Isn't there volume 4? I mean vol1 to 3 contain all of ktva method and there is no more advanced technique to learn ?

Doing stage 3 audio portion over years is enough? No need to try more difficult or complicated exercise?

Answers

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Volume 4 is book a Webcam Lesson with Ken.  You can take this as far as you want to go, one-on-one! ;^)

Bob

• Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    "Shout! The secret to live singing!" is kinda considered Volume 4? 

Also, I personally thing that Volume 3 is really sufficient. The key to making you sing better is applying vowel mods and cheating off with consonant sounds. Next that would come into play is styles with riff and runs. 

Volume 3 is kinda like... your lifetime package? XD IF you have mastered Volume 3, you should e-mail Ken and book a webcam lesson and have Ken evaluate you. If I'm not mistaken, if Ken feels that you really have mastered Volume 3, you'll get a Certificate from KTVA that is pretty much recognized ... :D No I am not joking. Ken talked about this before in the old forums XD
  • Options
    voodoovoodoo Pro Posts: 250
    Ken has said that he does the Vol 3 exercises once or twice daily as his warm-up, so yes it is sufficient as the core of your lifelong workout.  There are also areas/ techniques that are not covered as much (as in the head/chest mixing that was the most recent webinar subject) to not covered at all (overtone singing, which Ken states that it was not included due to the risk of injury if not executed with a great understanding of the technique).  Depending upon what you are trying to achieve vocally, you may want to augment Vol 3 with other exercises (check out the webinars and/or book some time with Ken).
  • Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    Think of it like Volume 3 to be the basic foundation of your voice while adding accessories to it is like adding distortion, growls etc. Different effects I mean :D