Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

The Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy DVD set reviews?

Hi there,

I'm wanting to buy the DVD set of Ken Tamplin's Vocal Academy and would like to hear some reviews of the DVD itself and what to expect from other members of this forum.

It looks really promising and I cannot wait until I'm paid so I can order online.

Comments

• streeterstreeter Pro Posts: 679
    edited July 2015
    It's awesome. It works as long as you do exactly what the instructions tell you to do. The private sections of the forum are worth the price of admission alone. I struggled with 2 different tertiary (university Level) level teachers (6 months each about 8 years ago) telling me my voice just wouldn't be able to do what i wanted to be able to do and even if it could, the material i wanted to be able to sing would be too 'Dangerous.'

Absolute rubbish. If you do the work thats laid out in this course, you are golden, I started in March Last year struggling to hit the E4 note in 'Under the Bridge' chorus now I can sing this stuff. https://soundcloud.com/treeterearnsowtoing

Honestly man, you are not going to find a bad review here. The course and this forum completely demystifies every single aspect of great singing. Just be prepared to do the work.

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    The DVD set lays out explanations of what you need to do, and shows you how to do it. There are also audio discs that you use to practice the things you are shown in the basic instructional DVD's. In the PRO Bundle, there are many examples and recordings of private lessons with Ken, that can help you to watch other students working with their voices.

There are also PRO VIDEOS here in the forums that can only be accessed by PRO Forums Members, which is included as a bonus to the PRO Bundle. Those PRO Videos include extensive training examples, which again show Ken training both a Dude and a Diva on many of the KTVA basics. So you get to watch someone else learn how to do this, right before your eyes and ears.

The big difference is WHAT Ken teaches you and the WAY he teaches you. Ken is actually a very accomplished singer, and knows many styles. It took him a lifetime to learn to be that good. He shows you how he does it.

As @streeter pointed out, you have to do the work. You have to try. You have to practice. It's worth it. It works. It takes time.

Bob
  • MetalmusoMetalmuso Pro Posts: 3
    What region are the DVDs? As I want to buy here in Engkand Uk
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @Metalmuso,

I don't know the specifics to answer your question, but it has been forwarded for a more informed response.

Bob
    Here is what I found out:

The DVDs are region-free and can be played anywhere in the world.