Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Greetings from California

pzmpzm Member Posts: 1
As a trained classical singer, I am now involved in women's barbershop. I sing the tenor part, for some reason (they use male terminology).....Anyway, I bought Ken's course last weekend because he really spoke to me and my training and I needed to be able to sustain and reach the high notes without tension and do it consistently... I LOVE IT! After only a week I have been able to increase my top range with NO PAIN, NO TENSION and with repeated success. He really knows his stuff. I am working my way through volume 2 now and am very excited to see how my voice gets even better. Thank you, thank you!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    It's great to hear that these lessons are working for you. As an already-trained singer, it's understandable that you are able to move ahead quickly... but let me suggest that you take some time at each volume level, to give your body some time to adapt and grow into the new areas you are reaching. Even though you may find many things in the early volumes to be fast and easy, you will still experience growth in those early workouts, and some of that growth and discovery will take time.

Spend lots of quality time on the workouts, and re-view the videos periodically. You will notice something new every time you watch them, because the mind tends to race ahead on other thoughts while Ken keeps talking! Watch the videos again every now and then.

You are going to be amazed, because you are going to keep having "AHA" moments for as long as you continue to work Ken's program.

So give yourself plenty of time to go through every step, and squeeze every advantage out of your voice that you can. Ken doesn't waste your time on anything. It's all great content, from A to Z.

We're glad to have you here, @pzm.

Hope to hear more from you as you progress!

Bob
  • Options
    SeanAmundsenSeanAmundsen Pro Posts: 3
    The KTVA program was the best purchase I have made for learning to grow my voice. I'm sure you'll do great with this program too!

~Sean