Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

My adventure to a great voice

MikeVanHuberMikeVanHuber Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
Hello everybody

I'll keep it short, my name is Mike and I'm starting now with singing I never really sing before. I play in a metalcore band but this is another kind of singing it's more about screaming and all that stuff.

I started with my friend Kevin a acoustic project we cover songs of Ed Sheeran, James Bay, One Direction and so on but we also write our own stuff.
I came a cross KTVA and thought it might be a good investment.

I will upload sometime stuff that i've covered or songs we have written,
to keep you up to date how my voice is progressing.

I would be very happy when you could leave a feedback or something else!

Best wishes, I hope my english is not too bad. I hope this is the right place to post this kind of stuff.
Mike

*Here is the first song, written with my friend: Click Here

I really struggeling with the high notes, if some one has a good tip let me know!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Mike.
    To get those higher notes, you will have to work for a while getting your voice strengthened up. You'll need to learn to support your breath better, and to stretch your chest voice up to higher notes. That takes some time, and that also takes a lot of practice. Practicing Ken's scales will help you to extend your high notes beyond where you are presently singing.

As you practice the scales, your voice will begin to grow. Watch the videos, and listen to what Ken tells you about shedding the weight as you go higher.

You'll get it.

All the Best!

Bob