Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Newbie Here!!

Hello All.. I am new to this forum and very much happy to be the part of this community.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hello, @vocalmatch !

Nice to meet you!

Bob
  • marcellmarcell Pro Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Hello from Berlin, Germany.
    I just purchased the pro bundle and want to say thank you. This is an amazing Program. On a side note, I've been working with the wonderful Vocal XXXX work by XXXX who focuses on the act of speaking. The Great Thing is anything she teaches is an amazing prep work before delving into the world of singing. Why am I sharing this with you? Because anything Ken teaches feels extremely natural to the body now. Learning how to release tension in the jaw, tongue, neck including all the muscles BEFORE is turning out rewarding. Especially bridging through vowel modification feels so effortless. I Would Never have expected that. I've been only using this program for 4 days and have never taken singing classes before. Im hooked Now.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Marcell. Nice to hear from you. Just as a side note, this forum is pretty strict on naming other programs in your posts. I know it's a speaking program, but referrals outside of KTVA are something we don't do.

We're looking forward to hearing your voice as it begins to grow!

Welcome!

Bob