Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from England!

JoeLovetteJoeLovette Enrolled Posts: 2
Hey guys, I'm Joe.
I've only just started using this program and I'm looking forward to big things happening!
Im not sure if I'm able to see the members only sections of the forum, if anyone can let me know if I can or not, please do!
Here's to the future.
Cheers,
Joe

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Joe,

Nice to have you here.

You are listed as "Member". That means you are seeing the part of the forums that is visible to the public. There is a students-only area that is for those who are enrolled in the program, and a PRO section for those who have bought the ProPacks Bundle.

If you have either the KTVA program, or the ProPacks Bundle and want a forums upgrade, you should copy your KTVA purchase receipt, and send it to ktvaforums@gmail.com

Request a forums upgrade. Include your forums username. If you have the proper proof of purchase, you will be granted access according to your purchase.

Bob
  • JoeLovetteJoeLovette Enrolled Posts: 2
    @highmtn
    That's great, I've sent the email off just now.
    Thanks for your help!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    And, look! You have "Enrolled" Status. Now you can look around a bit and see what's here!
    :smiley:
    Bob