Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Kentucky

I'm completely new to vocals early 30's. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
  • topherptopherp Pro Posts: 5
    I don't really know much about music. I'm resting my voice since I was pushing myself to hard before attending the program. Hopefully I start in about a week with my vocals. Seems like my range is normal around 3/4 or 5"Using a programs vocal range", but I can lower and do the 1-2 numbers too. I don't know how to tell anything higher then 1 to 5's. Honestly I don't even know what they even mean yet. I'm pretty raw have no memory how to just do it. Just how to raise the notes by controlling my voice. I don't have a certain style, I enjoy all types of music. This is pretty much what I know, so hopefully I can get things a rolling when my voice is better again.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    When you do get started, just monitor yourself. If you feel you have gone as far as your voice is ready to go, stop and wait until the exercises get back into your range. You will gain notes over a period of time, not instantly. So give yourself plenty of time, and improvements will come.
  • topherptopherp Pro Posts: 5
    Well I was just being silly. I was working on a difficult song and didn't realized one part was copied so it played twice. So I was doing it twice as long... Live and learn, now I'll know how to stop way ahead of time.