Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Options

Should I buy KTVA? Is it worth the money?

So I heard about this singing program from my friend. He recommended it to me. The only thing I'm not yet sure about is if this program would teach me how to sing correctly ballad/ korean balled songs. It mostly has been advertised as a rock course or heavy metal curse. I really want to sing like Lee Hi, Ailee, and Hyolyn one day. I really want to sing songs like Lee Hi: Breathe without my voice getting strained. Is this course alright for me?

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    The course will improve your singing abilities in many ways. It will grow your voice, regardless of the genre you want to sing. The course is well worth the money. It is not specific with lessons on Lee Hi, Ailee, or Hyolyn. It will help you to increase your range and power. It will teach you how to protect your voice against strain and hoarseness.

Bob
  • Options
    lukerluker Pro Posts: 1
    Incredible advances in a week.. I'm so impressed with this course. If you do the work it pays for itself. I'd buy two if I had too. Proof is in the singing