Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Ready to be a successful singer- Need a mentor

Hi, my name is Alice... I have dedicated the past 10 years of my life trying to become the very best singer I can be, I took the conventional road to what I thought might bring success which was I went to a University and got a BA in Music, however, I learned how to sing "classical". -- This is not at all what I wanted to sound like. I stumbled across Ken Tamplin's course and began last week. I'm currently recording my first EP and would like someone to listen to it and give me feedback.
I want to be a Christian singer/artist but have no idea how to step into that world.

kind regards,
Alice

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You really need to take a complete look at how you are approaching your voice and work on it from the ground up. Patching here and there isn't a good way to approach the voice. You start with the foundation and finish with the roof.

Rather than ask for an evaluation of your entire EP, how about posting a song, one that represents where your voice is right now, overall. Give us an example.

Post it in the Demo area for Newbies.

All the Best!

Bob