Home Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin

Should i take half hour or full hour lessons with Ken?

kingchristiankingchristian Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 24
Hello friends,
I dont really want to spend more than $1200 for the whole year. I was thinking a better idea is to take 6 half hour lessons with Ken for one whole year, so i can do a lesson about every 2-3 months. That way it gives me a more concentrated experience through the months, while still being able to see Ken six times. Does that make sense? I would like to know what others have done with Ken. Thank You

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I would try both. You will see that the time goes fast because you cover so much. You will also be given a lot of things to improve, so it could take a while after a lesson to work out all of the things Ken shows you that you need to work on. Maybe start with a one-hour, because there will be a lot to go over. Then next time try a half hour, and see if it goes by too fast for you.

My expectation is that full hour sessions, with enough time between to work on your "homework assignments" might work best for you. Make sure you do your preparatory work between sessions so that your time with Ken will be well-spent.

All the Best!

Bob
  • TdelcantoTdelcanto 2.0 PRO Posts: 25
    Thanks for this post. I am also thinking about doing the online lessons but they dont come cheap! I can imagine that an hour would be more helpful in the beginning. Please repost to let us know how it goes @kingchristian