Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Here, There and Everywhere (The Beatles) Cover

Hi all,

I just tried to sing Here, There and Everywhere recently. This song is rather challenging since it requires me to restrain the resonance a bit since it is not a powerful tune but one that needs a bit more subtlety. Comments are absolutely appreciated especially with my overall pitch, support, etc. :)

Thanks all for listening if you do and have a great weekend ahead!

Regards and with love,
Tim :)

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    This is one of my favorite tunes, Tim.

You did a good job, as usual. This one is a little more mechanical-sounding than most of your other demos. It would be good to soften the consonants a bit, and be a little less sing-songy rhythmically. In other words, the timing of the lyrics could flow a little less rigidly to make it a little more natural. Good pitch. Some of the head voice parts are a little hooty, and would be better if they matched the preceeding notes more tonally.

McCartney songs are really tough, because that guy is always right in the center of the passaggio, and you have to really sort out what tone and register each note is going to be. Otherwise, you'll be hooting or belting where you shouldn't be.

Nice job.

Bob