Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Bob - I would really love to hear a track by you

@highmtn - You've been really a great source of knowledge in this forum, it would be fantastic if you could post a couple of tracks or links so I could see the results of a couple of years of training using Ken's method. Thanks!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    I get a lot of requests. I only have a couple of tracks that were just about six months after I started KTVA. I know it sounds lame, but I have a pretty full schedule, that includes lots of gigs and I also spend a lot of time on the forums as well as helping Ken with other tasks. I just haven't stopped what I'm doing long enough to put out another demo. Instead, I'm always working my butt off or gigging, and then stopping by here to help you nice people.

But you can hear my early KTVA days here:

Just suffice it to say that I've learned a LOT more since I recorded these. So they don't really show what a couple of years of KTVA can do for you, at all. I think I was barely through Volume Two at this time, and later went back to repeat Volume One.

I think G4 in chest was a stretch for me back then.
  • vmalheirosvmalheiros Pro Posts: 105
    @highmtn good stuff! very pleasant to listen to.
  • sinxsinx Pro Posts: 24
    Thanks @highmtn . Love that gravelly, dark tone you have got in FLML