Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

JOHN QUICK here with some questions and intro myself

JonnyquickJonnyquick Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 202
ive had a teacher for about a year. I'm purchasing the pro packs age. JW what does it exactly come with? How can It help me? Also what do the dvd come with ? also do we get a download plus dvd?

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Cameron! Nice to meet you!

There is currently a Christmas Special that includes a download free with the DVD Pro Pack.

I strongly recommend the Pro Pack over the Standard (Non-ProPack) course. With both versions, you get the Volumes 1, 2, and 3, which will grow your voice tremendously.

The Pro Packs also include Building Head Voice, Access to the PRO Videos and Pro area of the Forums. The Pro Videos on the forums include hours and hours of Ken instructing male and female students on his exercises, as well as training them on songs and techniques such as mixed voice.

The Pro Packs also include hours and hours of video of Ken giving skype lessons to students. You get to listen in, and take part in the lessons he is giving these students. There is a lot you can learn by watching someone else learn.

The Pro Packs also include many Pop and Rock karaoke tracks to sing along to. In most of these include 3 versions of each song: One with Ken doing the vocals as an expample. One version of the vocals without the music, so you can hear exactly what Ken sang, without it being obscured by any music tracks. Thirdly, a version of the song with no vocals for you to sing along with and practice, and perhaps record so that you can hear your voice in the song with the music.

So for not very much more in price, you get a LOT of additional video instructional material. You get enough to keep you busy for a LONG time... Years.

Once you start working Ken's program, you will realize that as long as you keep working it, your voice continues to mature and improve. Over time, it gets better and better.

Some of the ways it can help you is to get a better tone from your voice, to grow your vocal range and strength, to become more confident in your voice, to learn to sing without going hoarse, to be able to eventually sing songs that you would never have believed you would be able to tackle.

The course comes with Video lessons that teach you HOW to do what you're going to be doing to train your voice. It also comes with audio practice exercises that you will sing along to, and exercise daily to grow your voice. Most other courses have very little, if any video. They are little more than a few CD's or mp3's. KTVA gives you a great deal of video AND audio content.

Students who buy the main course or the Pro Packs get access to Students-only areas of the Forums, which are actually the bulk of the forums. What is visible to the general public is only the tip of the iceberg. There are mountains of information that is proprietary, KTVA-specific content for students. The PRO students get even more access, exclusive to PRO students.

The DVD course is the same as the Download version of either the Standard Bundle or the PRO Bundle. You just get the same info on Disk, if you prefer hard-copy. It's not just "a" DVD. It's a LOT of DVD's and CD's, especially if you get the pro bundle. The other guys give you one or maybe 2 DVS and some CD's.

What's most important, however, is what's ON the CD's and DVD's.

I bought those other programs before I found KTVA. Those other ones were disappointing. KTVA was what I was looking for all along. KTVA WORKS.

Good Singing to You!

Bob
  • JonnyquickJonnyquick Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 202
    Ya thank you for responding. I purchased the pro.
    Started watching videos yesterday. I think I'm gonna enjoy this course already. Thanks again. Now how do I get acsess to pro are in forums?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Copy and paste a copy of your KTVA purchase reciept into an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com

Say you are requesting a forums upgrade. Mention your username here on the forums.