Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Introduction

ArpitArpit Member Posts: 2
Hello from India.I'm new here and greatly looking forward to the knowledge shared here.And I have a question.I'm 18 and I used to be able to hit notes around C5-D5 in my chest voice naturally almost an year ago,although I was a baritone.I can still go as high as F7#-G7 in my falsetto and around B7 using the whistle register,but I seem to have lost my belt range over time.I can barely hit an F4 now.What should I do to get my chest range back?
Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hello, and welcome.

We would need to hear you sing a simple LAH scale showing the range where you are having problems and where you are not in order to know more about what you are able to do. Not hearing you makes it difficult to know what is actually going on with your voice.
  • Options
    ArpitArpit Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much @highmtn .
    I hate to break it to you that I'll have my exams till the next month so I'll not be able to record myself singing a scale for you to analyze my problem.But I assure you that I'll get back to you with my recording once I'm done with it.
    Thanks once again.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    We'll check it out when you can give us a listen. Seeing and hearing gives more information than a typed message. Voices have to be heard.