Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

johnnyB

johnnybjohnnyb Member Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello everyone!

My name is Johnathon and I have been playing the guitar and piano for a few years. I started playing with the dream of singing. Lets just say as I began to excel with instruments I have struggled greatly with singing. Ive written songs and feel restricted because of my lack of range. Ive always had to have a battle with each song trying to figure out which key would be best for me. Long story short ive struggled with singing for a while and am excited to see how ktva unleashes my voice!

Best Answer

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    Answer ✓

Hi, JonnyB!  Have you started out on Stage One Yet?

Pay attention to every detail!  There is much to learn, but you have come to the right place to learn it;  There is a lot of dedication and work involved in building your voice, but the Ken Tamplin program will grow your voice more than you ever thought possible if you will put in the time and effort!

Looking forward to hearing your demos and seeing how you progress with time!

Welcome!

Bob

Answers

• Options
    johnnybjohnnyb Member Posts: 3
    Hey bob!

Thanks for the encouragement! And yes I went through vol 1 today and wow. Just after that hour I was able to stretch my mid voice higher than ever. Its really exciting to me that its a possibility to sing like I have always wanted to. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

JonnyB,

Keep going over this information and the workouts,over and over and over for as long as you can.  It just keeps getting better!  You will hit plateaus where you don't think there's any more to be had and then BAM! You'll have another breakthrough.

Remember to watch the videos for the explanations, but the actual workouts are on the Audio portion, which you need to do again and again.

Welcome to the club.

Bob

• Options
    pmacpmac Pro Posts: 58

Welcome JonnyB,

Enjoy the journey.

Cheers

Paul