Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Pre-KTVA Cover of Uninvited

I have done a few re-vamped covers here at my house in my study! This one was done with the help of my very wonderful friend who recorded and also my incredible violin teacher who added that beautiful instrumentation. I sang the melody very similar to the original. I saw a video of Gabriela Gunchikova who covered this song & she was stupendous! I did this recording a few months back before beginning the KTVA daily exercises. I am hoping in a year I'll be able to do more recordings with greatly improved vocals!!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    This is a cool version of this song. Very nice.
  • KaiEllisKaiEllis Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 215
    Love this. Your song choice is impeccable. Cannot WAIT to hear how you progress with KTVA. You've already got nice tone and good range. I'm calling it now... You're gonna be a superhero :)
  • CherieCherie Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 122
    Thank you so much. There are parts in there where I struggled when I did it cause I was guessing. I know now once I am able to build my voice like strengthening my chest voice and using a more open throat technique & learning to apply the vowel modifications it's going to make a huge difference.