Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Question

RegieRegie Member Posts: 11
If I were to enroll in the program of How to sing better than anyone else course
What will be the procedure after I paid
How will I get the downloadable video of the lesson?
Does Mr. Ken also give or provide a certificate after I finished the course?

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Depends on whether you select the CD/DVDs or the downloadable content.
    I'll speak on downloadable content, you pay the money, then you get a link to your downloadable content. It's allot of data, 3 segments of 2+ Gb, so you need a decent internet connection.
    There is no certificate, just your hard work paying off.
    You'll have deeper access to this incredibly helpful forum to get you through the tough spots
  • RegieRegie Member Posts: 11

I'll speak on downloadable content, you pay the money, then you get a link to your downloadable content. It's allot of data, 3 segments of 2+ Gb, so you need a decent internet connection.
    You'll have deeper access to this incredibly helpful forum to get you through the tough spots

Thank you sir for your kind response
  • RegieRegie Member Posts: 11

But what if while im downloading it
    and all of a sudden crashed
    will I be able to get another link for it?
  • MatsyMatsy Pro Posts: 168
    The links for the downloads are valid for one week.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    If you have a problem with downloading, you can contact ktvahelp@gmail.com and they will help you get your program downloaded.

Bob