Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello there

RyonRyon Pro Posts: 11
I'm an average 23 year old dude that really enjoys hearing powerful singing in my music that i listen to, I'd really love to be able to sing like that as one of my major hobbys and interests, if i get good enough at it, I'd love to make a career out of it, that being said i have pretty much 0 vocal training before this so even the weekend warrior pack is a little hard to understand and put into practice right now lol

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hi, Ryon.

Just take it one day at a time. It can be pretty overwhelming at first, because there is a lot of new information coming at you, all at once. After a while, all of this will seem routine, and you'll hear yourself doing things better with your voice that will catch you by surprise.

Stick with it, and day-by-day you'll start to see improvements. The longer you stay with it, the more you will begin to improve.

Bob
  • Options
    bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    You seem to be very similar to me, love great singing! I had the volumes when i was 22 or so, but only started taking it really serious when i was 24.

It takes dedication, and there will be ups and downs. But it's all progress. Come ask questions here if you're stuck on something or just need some information.

All the best,

Ben
  • Options
    RyonRyon Pro Posts: 11
    bentk said:

You seem to be very similar to me, love great singing! I had the volumes when i was 22 or so, but only started taking it really serious when i was 24.

It takes dedication, and there will be ups and downs. But it's all progress. Come ask questions here if you're stuck on something or just need some information.

All the best,

Ben

Thank you ben, i appreciate the kindness, and i fully plan on it!