Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Webinar videos?

Hi,

I've been gone from the forum for a couple of weeks, came to check out if someone posted yesterday's webinar, and for some reason I can't find the Webinar section at all.

There was a thread where people posted older and the newer webinars, I looked all over and can't find it anywhere.

Any input as to where it went?

Thanks!

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Hi there. If you scroll down further in the forum you should find the "webinar" section. It has all of them Listed.
  • DDisNowDDisNow Pro Posts: 28
    Hey,

I know it used to be there when I scrolled all the way down, but it's not there anymore (at least not for me)
    A search for "webinar" doesn't bring it up either.
    Can you please provide me with a direct link?
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    I notice that you are not an enrolled member, that could be why it is not available. Have you purchased the whole series? That would give you full access to the forum and webinars. If you have, you could contact Nigel and he may be able to help you.
  • DDisNowDDisNow Pro Posts: 28
    Hmmm.. Well, I purchased the first 2 volumes, and I was able to access that section immediately after purchasing just the first volume.
    I must admit that this forum is somewhat confusing to navigate and understand.
  • NigelNigel Administrator Posts: 138
    I changed your status to Enrolled and you now have access to the Webinar recording,  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.