Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello

ZarioZario Enrolled Posts: 1
edited July 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello, everyone, I am new here. I am just wondering (because I am new at vocals) what is my vocal type? I really don't know if I am a tenor, baritone whatever.

Comments

• Options
    sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Hey Zario. To be quite honest, with this program it doesn't really matter. I thought I was a baritone for years, but now can sing well into the tenor, even soprano range. What you can do is sing your lowest to highest pitch, and check out any voice classification sites online. That will give you a starting point, and will also help measure your progress when starting the program. I wouldn't worry about it too much, watch the videos and copy what you are hearing. Don't rush through the program and I am sure you will see results. Good luck!
  • Options
    KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    To be honest, I don't even know what I am... a high baritone? a tenor? I don't really mind. This is all just putting a label on yourself. Don't worry about this and just do the program ;D! You're bound to see results and even be singing in places you never thought you'd be singing in (I mean notes here.. .hahaha)!

Welcome by the way ;D!

Cheers
    Rayhan