Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Wild Flower by me. Give me feedback..

Love this song so much and i decided to sing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hsrsmwHv0A

Please give me some feedback, thank you...

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    This sounds pretty good. I'd like to hear it with the musical backing. Can you add the karaoke track?
  • Options
    liuzliuz Pro Posts: 9
    Silly of me, i forgot to add the music.. XD

Any pointer will be great. I don't really like my version, maybe not solid enough or something.
    And I want to learn how to mixing and mastering my song by myself, any suggestion where i can learn about that?
    Thank you anyway..
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Sounds very nice. I would like for your voice to have a brighter edge to it. It's a little low and puffy. A brighter sound would sit in the music with greater clarity, and also would help you to nail the notes right on pitch.

A little more breath support would help to stabilize some of the wobbly notes into more consistent sound. The section around 3:29 and beyond has a little less pitch accuracy. Some of those notes you're singing in head voice might sound good in chest voice.
  • Options
    KaiEllisKaiEllis Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 215
    Agree with Bob. A little more brightness and support would make a huge difference! But what a great song and your phrasing (genuinely one of the hardest things to nail in representing a song) is excellent.
  • Options
    Thank you @KaiEllis
    And how about this bob.. Am i in the right direction?

• Options
    This version is much better. Especially the parts you were doing in head voice that are now in chest voice. Some of the higher notes you will need to practice on some more and develop more confidence, but this is where you want to take it.

You could still brighten it about that much more, and control the wobble a little more with better support, but this is a big improvement one day later.

Practice the song and give your voice some time to grow more into these improvements.

Good job!

Bob
  • Options
    Yeay!! Okay bob. Thank you. I will pratice more before give it a shot.