Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi from L.A.

Hi guys !

My name's Lisa I live in Los Angeles, and I'm fairly new to singing, but not to music. I've always liked to sing but never thought I was good enough to actually sing in front of people. A few months ago I came to Los Angeles (I'm originally from France) to study cinema and decided to make the step forward to music and singing.

I'm still watching the course, trying to get the techniques right ! If some people out here are from Los Angeles and know some places to listen to rock music in bars or free shows, I would be very happy to know them ! I am still trying to make friends and discover the city, hope to see you around !

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Wow, Lisa! You're putting yourself right in the center of the entertainment world to make your move. I admire that in a person. Instead of wishing all your life, you just go ahead and go for it!

You have chosen the right vocal course to learn to sing well. Listen to what Ken say in the videos and start practicing. Your voice will begin to grow!

Go for it!

Bob
  • Options
    LisaJRoseLisaJRose Pro Posts: 2
    Hey thank you !

Yes, I've always wanted to study cinema in the first place, I'm 24 now and I thought it was the best plan to just move to the center of entertainment instead of staying in my comfort zone in France !

Thank you, I'll try to practice everyday and hope to improve myself !
  • Options
    bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome @LisaJRose

Good choice with KTVA! The forum is always here for any questions and discussions. It's a great help next to the course material.

All the best,

Ben