Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

I'm a new pro member

laraiblaraib Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 8
Hello! guys my name is Laraib. I'm from Dallas. I want to master the runs and riffs, increase my vocal range to an entirely different level, learn to be able to switch head to chest to diaphragmatic voice and vice versa. Please help me learn and master my voice! Thank you, in advance. Any help would be very much appreciated. It's an honor to be here and learn from you guys.

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Welcome, laraib! We're glad to meet you!
  • Options
    Thank you, Sir!
  • Options
    Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey Laraib, best advice is to take your time with the course, and really listen to the sounds Ken is doing. If you are a good imitator, then this is a perfect venue for you to practice that skill. There is a tendency to speed through the lessons and not really pay attention to what is being done (we've all done it), but don't be afraid to revisit the previous videos and just maybe you'll get a little bit more information that you missed the first time through as a beginner.
    You are going to experience some very cool changes in the months and years ahead! Remember, "Its not the kill, its the thrill of the chase!!!" (Deep Purple)
  • Options
    Thank you, Furious_Phil!
  • Options
    markbeauchampmarkbeauchamp Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
    Hi Everyone, Newbie from the UK here! Just signed up for the course and busy working through it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated - I would be delighted to offer any help to others if I can.
    Have an outstanding day,
    Mark
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Wecome, @markbeauchamp !

Advice would be to take your time and don't rush through the course. The magic happens through mindful practice and repetiton, taking care to correct small imperfections as you go. Soon everything begins to come together for you.

The beauty is in the journey. The destination is a goal, but one that continues to grow as you realize what is possible with your voice.
  • Options
    daveromerodaveromero Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017