Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
Options

MEGASTAR - KTVA team, do I have your vote?

tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
Hey fellow singers of KTVA,

Do you have a mobile device or tablet?

As you may or may not be aware, I have entered a worldwide competition called Megastar, which has been created and hosted by Usher Raymond. For those that may not be aware, the grand finalists of this competition will receive $10,000 US

Over the course of this competition I have been lucky enough to be a part of the finals thanks to the immense support of KTVA and my fellow supporters across my social networks. The competition is based on audience vote and judges review.

I am reaching out to all fellow singers asking that if you have a spare moment it would be greatly appreciated if you could please vote for my submission and perhaps share the link with your family and friends. Any musician knows that support from locals, other singers, musicians and music lovers is important in this world surrounded by what I like to call the middle man (record labels, agents, managers etc). I have decided to go straight to the people by simply asking.

If you would like to show some support for your fellow moderator and KTVA member, all you need to do is :smile:
1. Download the app "Megastar" on your mobile device or tablet
2. Sign up with your email or Facebook account
3. Search "MysT" in search bar
4. Click on my submission video "Black Velvet"
5. Click vote.

With only a few hours left it is crunch time and I cannot do it without your support

In order for the below link to function, you must access it on your mobile device or tablet.

https://msm.app.link/L8T5nMi2ZH

Rise above and love,
Tina

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Let's show our moderator Tina (MysT) some LOVE and take the time to load that app and cast that vote. Time is running short, so PLEASE do it now! :smiley:
  • Options
    highmtn said:

Let's show our moderator Tina (MysT) some LOVE and take the time to load that app and cast that vote. Time is running short, so PLEASE do it now! :smiley:

Thanks @highmtn and I believe there is a happy birthday in order!! :)
  • Options
    Claude77Claude77 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 213
    It looks like I can’t do it from Italy. The link does’t work and I can’t find the App in the store.
    Sorry about it but I think I can’t vote.
  • Options
    Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    edited November 2017
    I just saw this now... installing right now in hopes I'm not too late!
    NM, got it! You sound bloody fantastic :smiley:
  • Options
    > @Claude77 said:
    > It looks like I can’t do it from Italy. The link does’t work and I can’t find the App in the store.
    > Sorry about it but I think I can’t vote.

Hi Claude
    That is very interesting indeed. No worries at all

By all means if you have family or friends overseas who may be interested in voting please pass it on.
  • Options
    > @Furious_Phil said:
    > I just saw this now... installing right now in hopes I'm not too late!
    > NM, got it! You sound bloody fantastic :smiley:

Thanks @Furious_Phil ! The good thing about this competition is you can vote once a day up until grand final which would be a massive help. And of course by all means if you have friends or family who’d like to vote, the more the merrier !

Thank you for the words of encouragement
  • Options
    You'll have my votes, and you will do great. Your voice is fantastic.

Peace, Tony
  • Options
    @tinaalcorace : I showed your performance to my wife last night, and she really liked it!
  • Options
    > @videoace said:
    > You'll have my votes, and you will do great. Your voice is fantastic.
    >
    > Peace, Tony
    Thank you Tony your support is greatly appreciated !
  • Options
    > @Furious_Phil said:
    > @tinaalcorace : I showed your performance to my wife last night, and she really liked it!

Thanks Phil!! Feel free to share it with as many people as you wish! The more the merrier :)
  • Options
    Hey KTVA

There has been a very exciting update!!

Thanks to all your support and votes I ranked 60th in Finals Round 1.

NOW ITS TIME TO VOTE FOR FINALS ROUND 2 !! Go Go !! It’s getting close. I have a 1/250 chance of winning 1 million US dollars! Let’s get it team!!

Thank you for all the love thus far

https://msm.app.link/slDruWkxbI
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Was there ever any doubt???
    So we vote daily on that same video?
    Just want to make sure I have the process down :smiley:
  • Options
    @tinaalcorace If you're excited now, I can't wait to see how excited you get when you win.
  • Options
    Hey @Furious_Phil and @videoace , that is correct. You can vote once a day. Keep the votes coming and let others know too. Currently moving down the ranks at 77. Let’s get it team! See if we can be brought Into the top 50! :)
  • Options
    Voted again, yet another coin tune!
    My wife says whoever did the lighting during the recording really knows their stuff as well !
  • Options
    > @Furious_Phil said:
    > Voted again, yet another coin tune!
    > My wife says whoever did the lighting during the recording really knows their stuff as well !

Thanks Phil and your wife. Mostly, I do my own production and editing :)
  • Options
    Well nobody knows your angles better than you!
    Break a leg!
    I noticed that allot of the others didn't pay that much attention to that aspect of their production. Makes a huge difference, if you want to get noticed!
  • Options
    Hey KTVA Team

Update: there are currently 24 hours left for vote for Finals Round 2 of the competition and I am currently ranked 72nd. To continue Finals Round 2 I must be in the top 80 before being reduced to top 50 for Round 3. Your votes would be greatly appreciated ! The more the merrier . Just follow the prompts in my first email and click on the Younger Now video within the app to vote!
  • Options
    Got your back, girl!
  • Options

Got your back, girl!

Youre a champ @Furious_Phil thank you!
  • Options
    Looks like you're moving to round 3. Woooo hoooo!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Is round 2 over? I still have 4 hours before I can vote again...
    I can't see what happened, did you make it to round 3??? :smiley:
  • Options
    You guys are awesome! We at at judges review. Once we review Round 2 continues and contestants will be cut down from top 80 to top 50
  • Options
    God, I am nervous about it for you!
    Is that weird?? Lol
  • Options
    I am nervously excited as it is extremely close!

Update:
    The top 50 contestants on this worldwide competition will progress to Finals Round 3!!! We are so close to the grand final, so close to being flown to America, and so close to the grand prize of 1 Million ! Amazing!!! You can vote once every single day to help me get that one step closer

All you need to do is
    Step 1. Go to App Store - Download Megastar
    Step 2. Login with your Facebook account or email
    Step 3. Search in search bar for “MysT”
    Step 4. Click on my latest video - click VOTE!!

That’s it! By all means team if you know of anyone who might like to also vote to please pass this message onto them, share it and spread the word.

Let’s go get em!

Rise above and love
    MysT

P.S currently ranked 25th!!

https://msm.app.link/xu2a709JjI
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Holy crap! Here we go, you have as good a chance as any of them!!!!!
    Voted again :smiley:
  • Options

Holy crap! Here we go, you have as good a chance as any of them!!!!!
    Voted again :smiley:

Very nervous and excited at this outcome! Top 50 worldwide isnt anything to look over, its an achievement within itself.
  • Options
    Hey KTVA

A very exciting update for you all. I am in the top 50 of this well known worldwide competition called Megastar. It is time to get voting for the final round 3 before grand final where the top 10 will progress through! An achievement within itself!

I hope I will have your support for this last leg of the race so please share with your friends and let’s get voting!

Rise above and love
    MysT
  • Options
    When is Round 3 over?
  • Options
    @Furious_Phil Round 3 concludes 3rd of December :)
  • Options
    OMG, that's coming so soon!

Regardless of how this pans out, I feel the need to say this:
    "YOU made it all this way with competition hailing from WORLDWIDE!!"

So proud of you and all your hard work and courage to put yourself out there.
    Its people like you that make me proud to be a part of KTVA!

Bravo sister, bravo!
  • Options

OMG, that's coming so soon!

Regardless of how this pans out, I feel the need to say this:
    "YOU made it all this way with competition hailing from WORLDWIDE!!"

So proud of you and all your hard work and courage to put yourself out there.
    Its people like you that make me proud to be a part of KTVA!

Bravo sister, bravo!

That is exactly right. Top 50 worldwide isnt anything to look over. For now, Im still in the game. Maybe I can say top 10? haha
  • Options
    I have a feeling that you're going to go a lot farther than you think. I vote for you everyday. Some because you're KTVA, but mostly because you have a great voice.You have the training, and talent that most in your competition would give their right arm for.

You're a warrior! No fear!

Tony
  • Options
    videoace said:

I have a feeling that you're going to go a lot farther than you think. I vote for you everyday. Some because you're KTVA, but mostly because you have a great voice.You have the training, and talent that most in your competition would give their right arm for.

You're a warrior! No fear!

Tony

That is really lovely Tony, thank you. Nothing will stop the drive I have for singing and songwriting. Its an opportunity and im interested to see what happens. Only 20hours left before judges review. Top 20 will progress through that round and im currently sitting on rank 35!