Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

New original song! Vocal demo

Hi! Just made a song today and it was really fun. Just wanted to share it.

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Nice song, Jonas. Interesting changes, parts fit together well, nice theme/thoughts.
  • highmtn said:

Nice song, Jonas. Interesting changes, parts fit together well, nice theme/thoughts.

Thank you Bob! Nice comments. Trying to find my sound with my voice I want more consistent tone but I want to have style too. Im figuring it out :) THanks again !
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Cool song! I liked the harmonies too. I always appreciate some good vocal harmonies.

However, i have a question for you: How do you record? I actually quite like this production. Did you record the guitar and all the vocals separately? The mix sounds really nice. Well done!

All the best,

Ben
  • JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Pro Posts: 200
    edited November 2017
    bentk said:

Cool song! I liked the harmonies too. I always appreciate some good vocal harmonies.

However, i have a question for you: How do you record? I actually quite like this production. Did you record the guitar and all the vocals separately? The mix sounds really nice. Well done!

All the best,

Ben

Glad you like the song! There isn't alot going on in the recording. I recorded the voices seperately from the guitar and I put on some reverb on all tracks. Thats about it. I like my microphone alot, the audio sounds nice when it is dubbed, I mean two tracks playing or singing the same thing but not quite excatly the same. It sounds more fuller or richer that way when you dub the tracks. Another thing is to record the voice abit quieter than it should sound and then raise the volume in your recording program. I used Reason.

Thanks again for listening :)