Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

Choosing Between Programs - And Normal KTVA vs Pro Bundle?

I wanted to know opinions regarding KTVA agaisn't other programs, if anyone could contact me privately about it, it would be much more comfortable because i'm sure i can't be name dropping here. I am very interested in KTVA and have been for a long time, like many, instead of just saving up - i've been trying to find a cheaper alternative. And i have indeed improved a lot and keep improving. But i still feel like somethings missing. In terms of credibility i think KTVA is 1# - i can't think of any other course that has AS MUCH credibility as this program. One i believe is close - but that's why i want to contact someone privately so we can talk more in depth about it. And i can be sure of my decision. I would appreciate anyone who volunteers for such.

Moving on - I can't afford the pro bundle even with the current discount - i can however potentially buy the normal standard KTVA program. Which i see has way less content than the pro bundle. So my question is - can the bonuses be bought separately?. Access to the forums at a pro level and such?.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Tyrone.

Thanks for not starting a "programs war" here, because Ken pays the bills here, and we just don't tolerate a big Pros and Cons discussion of this program and that program here.

You can read those at those other forums and believe them or not.

I can identify with where you're at. I went through the whole "I can't afford KTVA" thing, too. Funny thing, It cost more like $400 back then (twice as much as it is now), and did not have the PRO Packs (they didn't exist then.) I KNEW (in my gut and in my bones) that Ken's program was the Real thing I had been looking for when I found it and heard him demonstrate his voice... BUT I was "too broke" (too cheap, in my case) to go ahead and buy it.

I had already spent Thousands of dollars on programs that had slick presentations, and promised the moon, and I was disappointed by all of them. One of them (the most famous one available, I actually spent hundreds of dollars more (buying their upsells) and over 2 1/2 years until I realized that I was just buying further and further into an elaborate lie. It did not work. I could go nay, nay, nay on scales, but none of that could translate into real singing. The entire basis of those other programs was completely different from what I would later learn from KTVA. They were based on simple tricks, but no real, useable vocal technique. The only thing they did that was even similar was the lip roll, and the founder of that program uses his fingers to make his lips roll. He can't even do that right.

So I lost a year of my singing life by waiting until I could "afford" KTVA. When I finally broke down and bought it, I immediately saw the difference in KTVA and all of the other programs I had wasted time and money on. KTVA actually worked. I could have kicked myself for waiting. I was no better off financially when I finally invested in myself and purchased KTVA. I just decided that I had waited long enough, I was never going to "be richer" and I was ready to get on with my singing life. I had known all along that KTVA was right.

But, stupid me, while I was waiting to "save up" to buy KTVA, I was suckered-in by the guy who sends all the emails talking about giving yourself permission to sing badly, and about how singing scales is actually counterproductive. I did learn one thing from that person's course: That there are still very nice-talking rip-off artists out there that will take your money and leave you feeling like a fool. You'll be too ashamed to ask for your money back when you realize that you were taken by such a scam. That program even pressures you to spend an extra $45 while you are in the checkout with your shopping cart on a video that "most students say helped them to get more out of his course". Yes, I fell for that, too.

I know what it's like to fret over a big expenditure. I did it too. But I paid twice what you would have to pay now. I still think it was worth every penny, and knowing what I know now, it would have been worth twice what I paid. Ken's program would be worth the money if it cost $1000, because it's the only one that really works. I have gotten a lot of satisfaction out of my voice since I have been working the KTVA program.

And I hear what you're saying about feeling like the Pro Pack maybe puts it beyond your reach. That takes a leap of faith, too. The head voice program in the PRO Packs alone is worth much more than what you pay for the entire PRO Pack addition. Also the access to the PRO VIDEOS on the forums is again worth far more than what you pay for that access. I think it costs more than it does as a single bundle, if they still let you get the PRO PACKS separately. And it has varied as to whether or not it is available separately. I would encourage you to try to get it as a whole.

You get tons of information from the student areas in the "non-pro" portions of the forums, for sure, but those PRO VIDEOS are priceless.

Taking the plunge into KTVA was a turning point in my vocal life. My voice is better than it ever was before, and keeps getting better. That's what happens with KTVA. You keep doing the program, and your voice keeps growing, over the years. I NEVER get out any of my old programs, except to look at them and realize what a FARCE they were, and I Thank God that I happened to find Ken Tamplin on a random internet search on vocal techniques. I was searching on Open Throat Vocal Technique and Appoggio. There are others that claim to teach it. I'm not impressed by them. I was very impressed by Ken's voice. I said to myself "If I could sing even HALF that good, I would give ANYTHING for that!"

He said "If you like the way I sing, I'll show you how I do it!"

Don't wait too long.

All the Best!

Bob
  • TyroneAkielTyroneAkiel Member Posts: 2
    Pretty awesome story!!! - thank you for sharing that - sadly i already made a decision. Wish i could have readed your reply earlier. However! - i'm enjoying the other program. I won't name drop though. I get that.

I think for every singer as you say - KTVA is always on the top of their list - they try to find ways around it. And atleast some people get something out of other investments. But i always feel like KTVA will always have the most credibility. Your story reinforces that. Without a doubt you'll see me around here in the future - hopefully not with a story similar to yours. Wish me luck that i atleast get something out of such! haha.

Thanks again Bob! - for the kind detailed reply.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Good Luck, Tyrone! We'll welcome you back when you're ready.

Bob
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Thanks for the detailed story, I think it is especially inspiring for anyone wanting to become a singer and therefore looking for a vocal programme to help.

Thanks!
  • ToluTolu Member, 2.0 PRO Posts: 10
    Hello Bob,
    Please do you have an idea of when the Christmas sale is closing,am trying to purchase the pro pack,how much time to I still have on the sale please

Many thanks
    Tolu.
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Pretty sure it ends on January 1st.