Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Cover of Crash Test Dummies - And It's Beautiful

Just recorded this.

I messed around with some distortion and it might be a little to much but it's fun to do. It doesnt hurt.

Hope you enjoy. Not sure what to improve just yet.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Very nice tone, @JonasFinnLarsson. Your vowels are nice and open, very different sound from what you have posted in the past. I like it. The distortion is a little much a few times, but this is a more open, tonal sound for you. More expressive.
  • Claude77Claude77 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 213
    Wow. I loved it. It sounds so good: I think you are a very good singer and I can feel a lot of passion coming out of your singing.
    Nice job!
  • JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Pro Posts: 200
    highmtn said:

Very nice tone, @JonasFinnLarsson. Your vowels are nice and open, very different sound from what you have posted in the past. I like it. The distortion is a little much a few times, but this is a more open, tonal sound for you. More expressive.

Thank so much for the comment. Yea the distortion is a bit too much but i'm just trying it out, I like it but not how I wanna sound all the time, maybe just for effect quickly. I'm glad you commented that I'm opening up because it helps alot, it makes singing easier and it sounds better too.
  • JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Pro Posts: 200
    edited April 2018
    Claude77 said:

Wow. I loved it. It sounds so good: I think you are a very good singer and I can feel a lot of passion coming out of your singing.
    Nice job!

Thank you yes I like singing alot! It just feels so good when you sing and you really feel its you singing, you're not constricted if that makes sense. Nice feeling. Very nice comment!