Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

KTVA Newbie

TimburTimbur 2.0 PRO Posts: 52
edited May 2018 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hey everyone,
I just joined after researching KTVA for a few months and I am very happy that I did! There is a boatload of great content and this forum looks to be another excellent resource. I am looking forward to interacting with as many of you as possible to help out with what I know and learning as much from you guys as possible. My goals are to get more confident in my singing, be able to sing my own songs that I write and have a great time doing it. Be well and keep singing!

Tim

Comments

• Options
    Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Tim, welcome to the fold!
    Take your time and really try to assimilate what Ken is laying down.
    I know it may seem like overload at first, but you'll get it, especially if you ask for help here :smile:

Rock on brother!
  • Options
    @Furious Phil, thank you for taking the time to read my post and welcome me to this great program and forum. I agree that time is needed to absorb all this information and I am ready to be patient and steadily grow my voice. I am songwriter for the love of it and not as a profession. I will definitely reach out and ask for help.
    At 51, I learned that only a stubborn fool thinks they can do it all themselves.
    I have seen that you are an active participant on these forums and I will thank you again and in advance for your help and support. Be well my friend.

Tim
  • Options
    bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome Tim!

You made a great choice with KTVA. Make sure to come back to the forum if you need any help with the program. Always people to help you here.

All the best,

Ben
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Thank you @Bentk, I will be back to get help or try to help others. Thank you for commenting.

Regards,
    Tim
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
  • Options
    Hello, Timbur! I'm sure that learning with this course will see you achieving your goals. I'm looking forward to hearing your songs, whenever you're ready to post them! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @highmtn and @Sophia. I am very glad to be here. It may be a little while before I post a video. But I will do it.
  • Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Welcome to the Forums @Timbur !
    If you have any doubts remember to use the Forums. :wink:

-Diego
  • Options
    Thanks @Diego, I certainly will. This program and Forum is high quality. Be well.

Tim