Home The Singer's Lobby

You Make me Wanna - Please listen to my recording

shuvshuv 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
Hello Everyone,
This friday I have an annual party at my work and I registered to sing. I am practicing and sharing my current level:

Please listen to it and help me in getting better?
Also please tell me if I should perform this friday at this level or take away my name for this time?

Comments

• shuvshuv 2.0 PRO Posts: 7
    edited May 2018
    Apologies. I am new to this forum and I realized that my url of sound cloud is not valid. Can someone guide me please on how to share recording? Sorry if I missed out any instruction for the forum
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, shuv!

You should listen to the beat and make sure you don't get ahead of, or behind the beat of the song. At times you are drifting away from the song in time. Other times, it's fine. Some of the notes are a little bit flat. Most notably on the D4, one of the higher notes of the song, you are singing flat. Those notes need to come up in pitch. Your breath is a little weak. You need more diaphragmatic support to correct that. When you're on-pitch and in time, you sound fine. When you're not, those parts need work.

Bob
    Thank you highmtn for the incredible feedback. I have been practicing and I felt I am getting better. I will keep in mind your comments for today's final practice :)
    Thank you once again highmtn! Everyone enjoyed my performance in the event. Your tips helped me a lot! Special Thanks to Ken Tamplin for his awesome lessons.