Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

New to KTVA

drstevickdrstevick 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hey, everyone... Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Dale, and currently live in Jacksonville, FL. I'm (almost) 44 years old, and have never really had any "formal" singing lessons or anything like that. But I love to sing, and sing karaoke almost every Friday evening at a local club. I am VERY excited to start growing as a singer. I purchased the course a couple of days ago, and although I've watched a couple of the videos, I haven't really started any of the exercises yet. One thing that I noted is that one of my "problem" areas actually has a name! I'm still learning the terms, but I believe it was primo passagio? Mine is SO pronounced that I actually thought I had a gap in my range! So, among many other things, I'm looking forward to working to eliminate that. Oh, and as for the secondo passagio? I've always felt that I had little to no control over my head voice, so I pretty much totally avoid going there if at all possible. So, I really don't know how pronounced that is for me. More things that will be good to work on!

I can't wait to get started!

Comments