Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Perfect (Asking Alexandria/Ed Sheeran Vocal Cover)

Hey Guys my name is Alex Deitemeyer and I am from Lexington Kentucky. I have been doing the KTVA singing course for 3 and a half years now and i love singing metal, classic rock, worship music and occassionally some R and B and pop songs. Here is a vocal cover i did of asking alexandria's rendition of the Ed Sheeran song "Perfect." Feedback would be greatly appreciated! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySaUtCtTdZI&t=42s

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Alex! In the beginning you were kind of closed-down. It sounds better later on when you begin to open up your mouth a little more. Have you paid a lot of attention to the Volume 2 lessons on minimizing consonants, and maximizing vowels? This would help you to sound even better, to actually apply those principles to all of your songs. Really emphasizing AH when it's appropriate. Instead of singing "I" you sing "Ah-ee", etc.

You did the song well. Give those suggestions some thought and you may like the way it helps you improve just about any song you sing.

Bob
  • ALEXDEITEMEYERALEXDEITEMEYER Member Posts: 68
    I'll look back at those references. Thanks for the suggestions.