Home Welcome
Options

Webcam lesson

ALEXDEITEMEYERALEXDEITEMEYER Member Posts: 68
This is just a quick question. When i do the skype lessons with ken, do you think the skype app on my iPad would be good enough for the lesson. Just wanted to make sure so i don't have to buy any extra recording apps if they aren't necessary.

At some point i am going to try to book a lesson so i can work on a couple of songs for a performance at CSF (Christian Student Fellowship) on UK's campus.

Comments

• Options
    Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    Hi @ALEXDEITEMEYER how are you? I think skype on the ipad is good enough with a good wifi connection, I highly recommend you headphones, and obviously if you have a laptop would be bettter, Ken records the video session and sends it to you, but here is @highmtn who knows better!
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Try your skype out on your iPad. If it works well enough without dropouts with others, then it should work well enough with Ken. The earbuds are a good idea, because iPad speakers aren't the greatest, but earbuds should work fine and have your mic near.