Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello everyone!!

danilo7danilo7 Member Posts: 2
Hello! My name is Daniel, I'm 36 years old, a few years ago I started this madness to sing, a friend who is a singer helped me at the beginning and then I found ken on YouTube, I followed him a lot and I learned from his lessons, I'm from Argentina, my mother tongue is Spanish and it's hard to sing. In English, the intonation is different and if you do it wrong, you stay like a clown. I went up a couple of videos and lately I'm lost because I think I'm not achieving what I pretend to sing well. Unfortunately I could not pay the cost of the ken course; I am a cartoonist who currently survives. I would like to receive an opinion from those who are advanced. Thank you very much and forgive me if my English is a little poor. my identification on youtb is danilo septimo so they can listen to some covers; I hope you can help me. Greetings to all Daniel

Comments

• Options
    stratmanstratman Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 364
    @danilo7 I had a listen to your youtube covers. You seem to have a nice tone to your voice. I want to know what love is sounded very nice at the start and got a bit pitchy on the higher notes. Just a little work needed on pitch and a bit more support .
  • Options
    danilo7danilo7 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    stratman said:

@danilo7 I had a listen to your youtube covers. You seem to have a nice tone to your voice. I want to know what love is sounded very nice at the start and got a bit pitchy on the higher notes. Just a little work needed on pitch and a bit more support .

@stratman thank you very much for the time you dedicated to listen to my covers, just that theme that I have on youtube is old, I worked a lot and just in that what is followed when you make your cover, has helped me a lot; I'm glad to know that so much time that I dedicate it to improve works in part; If I can send a more recent audio of that topic, without commitment, I am willing to listen to criticism and improve day by day