Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

7 months of hard work.. Any review and help is welcome

Hii... I have now 7 months working hard on my singing.. I started really bad.. I mean in a scale. Of 1.to 10
.. I was a minus 4 XD... So I'm going to post here a couple of videos and if you're could help I'll be very very grateful.. Any advices... Any thoughts.. Please XD... Thank you so much!
https://youtu.be/pyUEXjPGyiw
https://youtu.be/Lu9GOxsb6kw

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Some of the notes you are singing are not in key with the chords you are playing. It sounds like you need some fundamental training on vocal techniques and scales to train your voice to lock into notes with greater accuracy, and with breath support to help give your voice more consistency.

Train your ears and voice to work together with greater accuracy, and spend lots of time on vocal exercises and scales that will strengthen your voice and build greater strength.

I highly recommend that you do Ken's home vocal course and send in examples of you doing his exercises. You will find that his course addresses all of these issues I am mentioning, and will train your voice to become much stronger and more accurate.

All the Best!

Bob
  • Victorg_1994Victorg_1994 Member Posts: 8
    > @highmtn said:
    > Some of the notes you are singing are not in key with the chords you are playing. It sounds like you need some fundamental training on vocal techniques and scales to train your voice to lock into notes with greater accuracy, and with breath support to help give your voice more consistency.
    >
    > Train your ears and voice to work together with greater accuracy, and spend lots of time on vocal exercises and scales that will strengthen your voice and build greater strength.
    >
    > I highly recommend that you do Ken's home vocal course and send in examples of you doing his exercises. You will find that his course addresses all of these issues I am mentioning, and will train your voice to become much stronger and more accurate.
    >
    > All the Best!
    >
    > Bob

Got it got it... I'll put myself into that right now! Thank you so much for your time and your advices!! Thanks!!