Home Off Topic

Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp

Anybody else know about these? I was just checking them out. They are expensive, but if you have the cash, and want to jam with some rock stars, this looks pretty cool.

They have a couple coming up. One is with Joe Perry, and Jason Bonham. The other features Paul Stanley, Tommy Thayer, Rudy Sarzo, and Tommy Aldridge.

I guess they have a few or more of these every year. If you're interested, check it out!

Peace, Tony

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    It's all part
    of my Rock and Roll Fantasy...
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Yes, a guy where I live has been crew on many of them (#jealous)
    Even better is that he uses his contacts and has started something like it in my home town, which has been going strong for the last 3 years.
    Its pretty cool to work with these industry icons and real-time get insights on their processes and it gets even cooler when you get to write material with them.
    I've been to all 3 and its kind of a high point of my musical year :smiley:
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    So now we're all jealous of you. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,111
    Most of the "rock stars" that I've been around were pretty much like most of the musicians I jam with. Just kids in grown up bodies ha ha, but they think about the same things in life. They have better, and more experiences to draw from, but it's all the same.
    What interests me are the stories. I like hearing the road, and studio stories, but because of what goes on, you rarely get to hear them.

And, I plan on being an industry icon before I turn 60 (ha ha, yeah right!) so take note lol

Peace