Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Scotland!

SusieSusie 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hi there cool "Ken" dudes … Starting out on this wonderful journey B)

I sing only for pleasure as I LUV singing so much and I joined a karaoke site (so I can hide) (soosider on Singsnap), and as I now would like to sing more professional realise that I need some serious guidance.

I've never had any vocal training whatsoever and sooo open to learning from the best (Ken).

So here I am … HELP !!

Susie <3

Comments

• Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    hi @susie welcome! make sure you check the videos from the program where ken talks about support and the its the law, once you think you get it, you can look for us here and let us check how you are doing your scales and check your progress
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    edited August 2018
    Hi @Susie, nice to meet you here. I am Marco from Germany and I share with you the same passion: I love Singing. A few weeks ago I joined the KTVA program and I can tell you that it is worth every cent ("penny"). My voice improved so much in DAYS (!!!). Take your time at the beginning: diaphragmatic support, posture, ribcage expansion, open throat ... AND ... do your scales: It's the LAH! :-) There is now shortcut: do your scales!
    Kind regards from Germany, Marco