Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello, New here and curious if this Course is worth it

So just like the title said I'm a newly registered user. My name is Roro and I'm glad I could join this forum.

I managed to save up money for the course but tbh I'm not sure if this can save the weird voice I got. It's not that good so I was looking if I could improve it in some sort of way here. Even just slightly. I always hear students singing so beautifully in the hallways and I love singing as much as them. In my class, everyone seems to dislike my singing which is why I almost never do. It was always discouraging seeing my two best friends getting complimented and when I'd try joining them well....it just sounds terrible. It would be a dream to sing as well as my favourite singers.

This is just a small recording I want to share just to give you an idea of there is hope for me: http://www.smule.com/p/1693792707_2183135063

Sometimes I wonder if I just do not have the talent though. Seeing this course though has given me a bit of courage. I just want to know if it's worth the money. I have seen good but also bad stuff about it online.

Comments

• @RoseeareRoRo As a student myself I can't tell you what is good or bad specifically for you, but three months into the course I had already gotten my money's worth, and everything afterwards has been a major bonus. For me, I still can't believe that Ken sells his course so cheap.

When I started I couldn't sing at all. I was terrible. Now when people come by the house the first thing they ask is if I'm going to play, and sing something for them lol. I still have to pinch myself, but that's my story.

To me the course is worth every penny, and then some, but in the end, it is your decision.

Choose wisely.

Peace, Tony
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    RoRo,

What I hear in your recording is an untrained voice. I hear lack of confidence and experience. I hear you singing on-pitch. I think you would gain a lot of confidence from working Ken's program. You would gain experience in singing from the workouts you would be required to do. You would learn to know your voice a lot more intimately than you presently do. It takes time and it takes work, but you have nothing in your voice that I can hear that would prevent you from taking your singing game up several significant notches. If you're serious about it, the skills are there to be learned.

If you wanted to become a tumbler, performing in arenas before large audiences you wouldn't just say "hey I can run around a little bit and jump some, and then expect to perform with a gymnastics team. You would have to do some training. You would learn things about running around and jumping some that you don't presently know. Depending on how much you wanted to become a gymnast, you would progress, according to your desire to improve.

If you want this, it's yours, if you do the work, and if you are inspired to learn to be better, you will be very pleased with the singer you can become.

Bob
  • RosesareRoRoRosesareRoRo Member Posts: 2
    highmtn said:

RoRo,

What I hear in your recording is an untrained voice. I hear lack of confidence and experience. I hear you singing on-pitch. I think you would gain a lot of confidence from working Ken's program. You would gain experience in singing from the workouts you would be required to do. You would learn to know your voice a lot more intimately than you presently do. It takes time and it takes work, but you have nothing in your voice that I can hear that would prevent you from taking your singing game up several significant notches. If you're serious about it, the skills are there to be learned.

If you wanted to become a tumbler, performing in arenas before large audiences you wouldn't just say "hey I can run around a little bit and jump some, and then expect to perform with a gymnastics team. You would have to do some training. You would learn things about running around and jumping some that you don't presently know. Depending on how much you wanted to become a gymnast, you would progress, according to your desire to improve.

If you want this, it's yours, if you do the work, and if you are inspired to learn to be better, you will be very pleased with the singer you can become.

Bob

videoace said:

@RoseeareRoRo As a student myself I can't tell you what is good or bad specifically for you, but three months into the course I had already gotten my money's worth, and everything afterwards has been a major bonus. For me, I still can't believe that Ken sells his course so cheap.

When I started I couldn't sing at all. I was terrible. Now when people come by the house the first thing they ask is if I'm going to play, and sing something for them lol. I still have to pinch myself, but that's my story.

To me the course is worth every penny, and then some, but in the end, it is your decision.

Choose wisely.

Peace, Tony

Thank you so much for your replies. I have decided to buy the course this weekend perhaps while it is still on sale. I still lack confidence but I'm willing to put in the work to make my voice grow.
  • Wise choice!

Peace, Tony