Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi!

Virgy77Virgy77 Enrolled Posts: 6
edited October 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi!
I am Virgy and have just bought KTVA program "How to sing - Better than anyone else" complete course. I am now downloading the material and in the meantime I can introduce myself.
I have been singing from when I was 17 (I'm now 34) in many bands in Italy and in some band in Finland. Mainly I would consider myself a hardrock/metal singer, had some breaks during these years and now after a 2 years break I've started again singing with one band.
I took some lessons in my early twenties, so let's say I am aware of the basics, but still I have a lot to improve, so that is why I am here.
Really happy that I found this website and program.

Virgy

Comments

• NigelNigel Administrator Posts: 138
    Welcome on board!

You are now surrounded by a GREAT group of KTVA vocalists in this forum and some amazing moderators.

We're glad you jumped in, let us know how you progress with the course and how it improves your singing voice.

If you need any help, just shout it out!

Nigel
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Virgy77,

It is good to have you here at the KTVA forums!

You are about to totally rebuild your voice like you never imagined!

Since you are experienced, let me give you just a little advice... (Ken says this same thing in the video lessons)

Put all your former training and vocal habits aside, and try these exercises and sounds out as though you are just starting out, because in many ways, you are!  Follow exactly everything Ken demonstrates and make sure you're getting it!   Even the things that seem basic and simple, don't skip past them, they are the basic building blocks of your NEW VOICE!!!

You're going to LOVE the improvements that are going to turn your voice into a POWERHOUSE!!! 

Great to have you coming on board with KTVA!

Bob

• mivisonmivison Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 191
  • GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140
    Hi Virgy77,

Welcome to the KTVA forum!
  • Virgy77Virgy77 Enrolled Posts: 6
    Thank you all!
    I have started the exercises this morning:) Sure I will go through each step from the beginning and forget the other teachers' teachings for a while, like if I would have never taken any lesson in my life, that will make the process much simpler!
    Till now I felt the course is really well structured and Ken explains things really clearly.
    I will come back if I have any questions, for sure I will have :)
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    It's great to see so many new faces in the forum. Thanks for joining us Virgy.
  • Virgy77Virgy77 Enrolled Posts: 6
    Thanks sspatrick! :)