Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi from the US

Hello everybody:

I hear this is wear the magic happens. I am a complete beginner to any type of vocal lessons but I love to sing. My goal is to get my voice to a level where I can sing all I want without hurting myself. I hope I am able to learn a lot :)

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hello, Dejhanira!

We all started from zero at some point and learned as we were able. Congratulations for taking the initiative to learn. Start with the basics and give yourself a lot of grace. Take it slow and easy, and give your voice time to get the idea of what you're asking it to do. You will find some hurdles are harder, some are easier, but you just keep trying, and planting seeds that will eventually sprout into little weak notes, that later blossom into more beautiful sounds.

The important thing is that you have decided to move forward with your goal. That's a big step. Now keep going.

We're here if you get stuck or have questions. It's a long journey, but a rewarding one.

Bob