Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Nirvana Sliver Vocals only cover [Need feedback]

endrits079endrits079 Member Posts: 32
Hey guys I am training my vocals for 1 year I never sang before and I really couldnt sing anything but compared to how bad I was I am a bit better now xD what do you think? here is my vocals only
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0YPlO119kwu

Comments

• jean441jean441 Member Posts: 5
    not very bad but also not very good
  • whoisj15whoisj15 Pro Posts: 139
    hi,
    your tone is good your pitch is fairly good. I think you are straining just to get those higher notes. try learning proper diaphragmatic breathing and open throat technique and vocal tract. those should help. :)
  • endrits079endrits079 Member Posts: 32
    whoisj15 said:

hi,
    your tone is good your pitch is fairly good. I think you are straining just to get those higher notes. try learning proper diaphragmatic breathing and open throat technique and vocal tract. those should help. :)

thanks for your reply and your advice it really means a lot to me
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    edited October 2018
    Hi @endrits079 how are you? I would say you have to try to keep your throat open and maintain the support mostly in the high notes, you see, the main thing I believe we must understand is that the space we create in the back of the throat, has to be guarded the whole time, imagine you create a cave,and you create certain acoustics, like a room, and as soon as you sing you change that, the whole room, all the acoustics change, when that happens we always make it more nasal, because the space we create, while changing leaks through the nose, unless we keep the support mechanism and the back of the throat opened all the time, this is why we must train vocalizing with scales and certain placement, so everything is kept the same way regardless of pitch, this is one of my favorite Ken youtube videos, cause it is very explanatory on this, and I would consider the KTVA program if you really want to see the progress on your voice :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATunybJm_4
  • endrits079endrits079 Member Posts: 32

Hi @endrits079 how are you? I would say you have to try to keep your throat open and maintain the support mostly in the high notes, you see, the main thing I believe we must understand is that the space we create in the back of the throat, has to be guarded the whole time, imagine you create a cave,and you create certain acoustics, like a room, and as soon as you sing you change that, the whole room, all the acoustics change, when that happens we always make it more nasal, because the space we create, while changing leaks through the nose, unless we keep the support mechanism and the back of the throat opened all the time, this is why we must train vocalizing with scales and certain placement, so everything is kept the same way regardless of pitch, this is one of my favorite Ken youtube videos, cause it is very explanatory on this, and I would consider the KTVA program if you really want to see the progress on your voice :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATunybJm_4

@Gaston_Jauregui thank you for your suggestion Gaston , yes I am aware that the program is something really worthy but for now I cant buy it and I started exercising with the free stuff that Ken offered and I've seen quite progress on my voice you might think that I suck so hard , I know it but compared to how bad I was this is much better I will keep practicing until I buy the course so I won't have to start from 0.
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    not at all @endrits079 I dont hear people on how good or bad they sound but in terms of how can I help :) it´s ok if you cant get the course now, this videos are specifically for you so as you said, wont have to start from 0, this one is my favorite, so watch it many times it has a LOT of info