Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Angra - Nothing to Say (just trying)

WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
Hello , well i'm kinda nervous because i'm sharing this but i guess that i need to start building courage to overcome my shyness, i know that is cover is not even close to a professional level, i'm just trying there, posting there looking for feedback to learn more, so there it is, thank you very much :)

https://youtu.be/9l9WOfdUqYI

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    This is kind of hard to tell if you are singing in tune because the music trac is so far in the background.
  • Options
    WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
    Ooops! sorry :neutral: i have recorded it on my cellphone and played it by the notebook because my current computer is very slow and there was many lags, i'll get a better computer first before recording again, thank you for the feedback Bob :)
  • Options
    Goran123Goran123 Member Posts: 15
    > @highmtn said:
    > This is kind of hard to tell if you are singing in tune because the music trac is so far in the background.

Exactly ;)
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    @WalterMelo

I agree with Bob an Goran, but there are some very cool notes you are presenting. Even it is hard to judge them in context with the music they seem to be very consistent and stable in pitch. Some other notes a not. Have you thought about using a microphone to record yourself? I think that you could expect more detailed feedback when others are able to evaluate your singing in context with the playback.

Kind regards,
    Marco (Doc Ramadani)