Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from Virginia!

Johnny Ray Light here from the band Planet Full Of Blues (PFOB), which is an original blues rock type of band. I am a fairly new member and this is my first post. I hope to become more active as time permits. I have been fronting original blues/rock bands for about 30 years, but I have not had any formal training. My band PFOB has been together for a little over 10 years and we have 2 albums out. Anyway, once I set my teeth into the course, I hoping to continue to improve by applying the techniques that teaches in the course. Although I have not really had a chance to hit the course materials yet, I have already learned a lot from the free online videos and actually feel like I have started improving. Good luck to everyone here and I am looking forward to it. One more thing, I purchased the download pro level package. Does anyone know where I can look for instructions on properly format the materials so that they easily accessible via my iPhone? I especially want to be able to play the audio portions of the course in the proper and logical order during my long commutes to and from work. Thank you.

Comments