Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from England!

joestrongjoestrong Enrolled Posts: 8
edited December 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hey Everyone!

When I was very young at school I was a good singer, I was in the choir and even had solo parts. After my voice broke I left singing for a long time...

Then I started practicing again properly over the last 6 months (im now 25) with Singing Success and my pitch has gone from all over the place to me being much more aware. For obvious reasons to everyone here Singing Success didn't take me much further than connecting my registers with a dopey 'Uh' sound (not very useful). 

Now I'm really loving using breath support (how did I manage without this before!) and really enjoying the whole KTVA approach so far!
I'm very eager to work out how to have a very 'Rock' type sound (inspirations: Robert Plant / Axl Rose) but I'll try hard to pace myself over each of the volumes!! ;)

Nice to meet you all!

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Great to have you here. If you want to Rock your voice, this is the place to be. Take your time and pay close attention to each lesson. Do exactly as Ken says and demonstrates and you will be well in your way to achieving your goals.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hello, joestrong!

It's great to hear from you! Sounds like you've begun your journey!  We're all at different places along the road to our goals, but we're all on the Right Road!

To all of Those Who Are About To ROCK!   I SALUTE YOU!!!

You will really enjoy where this is going to take you!

Bob